- This event has passed.
Edibles Infusion 101
February 5 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
This class will teach you how to properly infuse food products with THC/ cannabis. This class is hands-on where you will be able to see a live demonstration of THC infusion into food based products (honey, oil, and butter). After viewing the demonstration you will then perform the same infusion in classroom specifically setup to perform multiple infusions on site. This 3 hour class we will walk you through each process of a clean non-plant based infusion process. By not using the actual cannabis plant to infuse your product directly you avert pesticide, fungus, and heavy metal contamination.
Take this opportunity to enter into the cannabis industry on the ground floor in Illinois. With sales expected to top 2 billion dollars annually in Illinois (See cannabis sales #’s here) and already surpassing 1 billion a year the last 3 years, now is the time to enter into what is called the next big business boom and thats the Recreational cannabis industry. With Illinois adding the social equity component to the cannabis bill there is even more opportunity to get involved in the cannabis business . Learn how to open and create a cannabis edibles business or just about any type of a cannabis related business.
Hands-on training: We provide hands on training to create these infused items listed below.
- Infused Honey
- Infused Oil
Along with learning how to infuse those base food products you will learn:
- Proper use of security measures, procedures for responding to an emergency
- Understanding the difference between topical products, edible cannabis products and marijuana-infused products
- Processor facility operating procedures
- Methods used to create edible cannabis products and cannabis-infused products.
- Procedures for handling products including procedures used to prepare, produce, package and store marijuana products
- How to properly dose/infuse honey
- How to properly dose/infuse butter
- How to properly dose/infuse oil
- Packaging, and prepping for cooking